We’re rather pleased with our Bright One website. Launched back in 2009, it’s served well as the face our organisation and allowed us to communicate with a wide range of people – from new volunteers to the wider industry and beyond.
But after 3 years it’s looking a little worn around the edges and it could do with a little TLC to keep it looking fresh and up-to-date.
That’s why we are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design and site management to become our new web manager.
The web manager will be responsible developing the voice for all aspects of Bright One’’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content, you will work closely with the wider team to maintain site standards.
The web manager will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and for helping with the project development of our award-winning microvolunteering app – Bright Works.
- Create, develop and manage content for Bright One’s web presence (requires working with WordPress)
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and volunteers
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with a rather popular Content Management System (WordPress)
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Basic image editing skills
- Passion, Integrity and Energy for Bright One and the causes we support!
To apply for the position of Web Manager for Bright One, please send a CV and covering email stating why you’re the right person for the role to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!