Bright One’s inaugural PR Prom took place on Thursday the 23rd of February at Shoreditch Town Hall in London with UK’s top communications professionals rocking their most fabulous prom outfits! The Bright One team had a great night and we would like to thank you all for coming and for supporting the work we do – we’re highly grateful for all the positive feedback we’ve had and we’re also very happy to see our Bright One stickers finding new homes… ;)
We truly enjoyed getting glammed up (I for one can’t remember the last time I was that dressed up or was wearing that amount of make up!), it was lovely seeing old and new friendly faces and crowning Kat Shenton and Robin Davies PR Prom Queen and King was one of the highlights of the night! They won a bottle of champagne each thanks to Realwire and the rest of us were treated to Brite Fizz cocktails by Katie McPhee at Eventbrite and yummy food from our fantastic caterers.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank all those lovely people that made the PR Prom possible:
- Tracey Milham for her amazing event management skills
- Andrea Davids for her fantastic design work
- The fabulous volunteers who helped out all afternoon and all evening: Laura, Oana, Dumi, Jaz, Irina, Anna, Chloe, James, Chris, Ruth, Issi and Louise
- GPS Lighting for their sound and lighting work
- Eat. St: Stewed & Baked, The Rib Man, Banhmi11 for the delicious food
- Laura Kidd from She Makes War for playing live on stage
- Matt Brawn for his DJ set
- The Hoxton Pony for hosting the after party
- GetTaxi for making sure everyone got home properly afterwards
- Our great sponsors: Realwire, DWPub, Meltwater, Eventbrite and Communicate Magazine
For more photos from the night and a brilliant selection of ‘Under the Sea’ themed prom photos of our glamorous guests and their octopus mates, have a look at Bright One’s Facebook page.
Thanks again for coming and for making the inaugural PR Prom such a great night!
- Tove and the Bright One team